In 2014, to mark the milestone of the 10th anniversary of the PharmaVoice 100, we initiated our version of a "hall of fame" — the Red Jacket awards.
One of the criteria for being named a Red Jacket is having been recognized multiple times as a PharmaVoice 100, but it’s much more than just that. These individuals, who cross a multitude of industry sectors, have raised the bar in terms of what it means to be an inspired leader for their teams, their companies, their communities, and for the industry at large.
Red Jacket honorees:
- Challenge us to think differently, act differently, and lead differently.
- They are creating new opportunities to make what was once impossible — possible.
- They are focused beyond short-term gains and are committed to executing their long-term visions in a tightly regulated and competitive industry.
- They have a persistence of vision.
- They are truly transforming the life-sciences industry to create better health outcomes for all.
- They are inspired leaders for today and tomorrow.
- Udit Batra — Waters Corp.
- Fabio Gratton — Alchemy Factory
- Quita Highsmith — Genentech
- Peyton Howell — Parexel
- Jim Lang — Eversana
Read about our 2022 Red Jacket honorees.
The 2021 Red Jacket honorees
- Ahsan Awan — Genlantis Diagnostics Inc.
- Jack Barrette — Wego Health
- Olivier Chateau — Health Union
- Laurie Cooke — Healthcare Businesswomen's Association
- Debbie Hart — BioNJ
- Dr. Antony Loebel — Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- Steven Michaelson — Calcium
The 2020 Red Jacket honorees
- Al Altomari — Agile Therapeutics
- Sharon Callahan — CDM Group
- Donald Deieso, Ph.D. — WIRB-Copernicus Group (WCG)
- Dr. Nancy A. Dreyer — IQVIA
- Barry Greene — Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Julie Ross — Advanced Clinical
The 2019 Red Jacket honorees
- Nancy Berg — ISPOR – The Professional Society for Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Craig Lipset — Pfizer
- Chris Perkin — Altasciences
- Ahnal Purohit, Ph.D. — Purohit Navigation
- Dr. Ryan Saadi — CSL Behring
- Timothy Walbert — Horizon
The 2018 Red Jacket honorees
- Bill Drummy — Heartbeat
- Dr. Sanjit Singh Lamba — Eisai Pharmaceuticals India
- Andrea McGonigle — Microsoft
- Lynn O’Connor Vos — Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Melinda Richter — Johnson & Johnson
The 2017 Red Jacket honorees
- Jim Curtis — Remedy Health Media
- Cameron Durrant, M.D. — Humanigen Inc.
- Terry Herring — Mission Pharmacal
- Brian Loew — Inspire
- Matt McNally — Publicis Health
- Jules Mitchel, Ph.D. — Target Health
- Wendy White — Wendy White Consulting
The 2016 Red Jacket honorees
- Kathy Giusti — Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation & Consortium
- Michele Keefe — Publicis Health
- Dr. Stuart Peltz — PTC Therapeutics
- Christine Pierre — Society for Clinical Research Sites
- Mike Rea — IDEA Pharma
The 2015 Red Jacket honorees
- Jeff Aronin — Marathon Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Deborah Dunsire — Forum Pharmaceuticals
- Alex Gorsky — Johnson & Johnson
- Dr. Freda Lewis-Hall — Pfizer
- Leerom Segal — Klick Inc. and Klick Health
The 2014 Red Jacket honorees
- Jeffrey Berkowitz — Walgreens Boots Alliance Development GmbH
- Nicholas Colucci — Publicis Healthcare Communications Group
- Amir Kalali, M.D. — Quintiles
- Rick Keefer — Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
- David Ormesher — closerlook inc.
- Donato Tramuto — Physicians Interactive